Growing your own food isn’t as time-consuming as you think: all you need to do is learn the simple secrets of the raised bed.
With the right preparation, a raised bed provides the perfect environment for low maintenance gardening: it’s accessible; it’s easy to control weeds and pests; and staying on top of daily maintenance tasks is a breeze.
When you get the bug for growing your own produce, there’s no turning back. Your family will enjoy better health, your grocery bills will be lower, and you’ll notice an increased sense of fulfillment.
In The Suburban Grower, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start a thriving raised bed garden from scratch and begin reaping those benefits immediately. You’ll discover:
– The complete benefits of raised bed gardening, and how you can use them to your advantage
– How to easily avoid the most common mistakes in raised bed gardening
– Everything you need to know about building your own raised beds (don’t worry — it couldn’t be easier!)
– How to tailor your beds precisely to your family’s needs
– The secret formula for healthy soil (and successful crops)
– A fool-proof guide to planting and laying out your beds for optimal results
– Detailed growing guides for easy, quick-growing and high-yield crops
– How to make the few minimal maintenance tasks a doddle
– Essential tips and tricks for a pest-free garden
– Advice for dealing with a productive harvest (you’re sure to get one!)
– A step-by-step guide to creating a garden even Alan Titchmarsh would be proud of
And much more.
With just a weekend set aside to build and prepare your beds, you can set your family up for an easy and successful garden — and you can reap the benefits from the very first harvest.
Say goodbye to droopy grocery store veg: you’re about to change your life.
Unlock the potential of your suburban garden. $0.99 on Kindle.
"The Suburban Grower: Sustainable DIY Raised Bed Gardening That Produces Thriving Fruit and Vegetables From the First Harvest" by Marissa Clemont was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on July 07th, 2021. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Non Fiction genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.