Being Unhappy Is A Choice: Discover How To Stop Sabotaging Yourself and Build Mental Resilience.
Do you often feel like you’ve been dealt a bad hand in life?
You crave peace and wish you could get up when the world wants you to give up, but you don’t know how to do it?
If this happens frequently, you might be one step away from sinking deep into misery and self-loathing.
Or perhaps, you’re already there.
Here’s the thing though: there’s no such thing as perpetual unhappiness.
Being unhappy is a frame of mind, and your mind is something you have complete control over.
No matter what you do, the world will keep throwing challenges at you: difficult co-workers, hard decisions, devastating personal tragedies….You cannot change that.
But what you can change is how you respond to it.
It’s up to you whether you feel frustrated, depressed, angry, and helpless, or meet those challenges head-on and stop the world from overpowering you.
To be able to deal with life on your own terms, you need to know how to protect yourself from the enemies of happiness: negative thoughts, low self-esteem, and victim mentality, to name a few.
In other words, you need to build an impenetrable mind armor that will shield you from any negativity, insecurity, and emotional distress.
Are you ready to train your mental toughness to perfection?
In Armor Your Mind, you will discover:
– How to utilize the extraordinary power of positive thinking, and bulletproof strategies for eliminating negative thoughts
– How to build self-confidence, identify your strengths, and deal with failure without frustration and anxiety
– How to detect your bad habit triggers, and use them to escape a dangerous, destructive habit loop
– Techniques for escaping the victim mentality that blocks happiness, poisons self-acceptance and hinders personal growth
– Why your fear of being vulnerable is preventing you from being happy, and how to get rid of it for good
– Techniques for developing tunnel vision focus to help you stay focused on your goals no matter what
– How to deal with discomforts and conflicts while preserving your emotional health and maintaining clarity
And much more.
Armoring your mind doesn’t mean you’ll never feel unhappy or frustrated again. You will, because you’re human.
But what you will not do is let those frustrations and negative thoughts take control over your life.
With your mind-armor, you’ll be able to stay calm and centered in the face of a challenge and prevent both mental and emotional havoc from the experience. $0.99 on Kindle.
"Armor Your Mind: Master Mental Resilience in the Face of Adversity & Conquer Your Ambitions with Confidence" by Carl Prox was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on December 11th, 2021. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Self-Help genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.