Workplace Hygiene: Essential Habits For A Safer Working Environment at its core illustrates how to get the buy-in and support of your team to make ideal sanitation practices standard. The book examines:
• How flawed hygiene practices can affect workplace safety.
• Scenarios in workplaces where hygiene often falls short.
• Tips and practices that can be adopted to keep colleagues safe.
Key takeaways from this book include:
- Developing and operationalizing better workplace hygiene practices that all colleagues can support which in turn will reduce the costs of failed policies.
- Creating an evolving framework so that team players in the workplace can collaborate to provide an optimal hygienic environment.
- Putting together your organization’s workplace hygiene plan using a free sample workplace hygiene policy.
"Workplace Hygiene: Essential Habits For A Safer Working Environment" was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on July 22nd, 2020. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Health, Fitness & Dieting genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.