We’ve all heard the saying, “horses are a lot of work.” But if dealing with your horse’s attitude is taking up all of your time, energy, and money, it might be time to take a closer look at what’s going on.
Author Meredith Hill has spent over 30 years observing and learning about horses in a variety of settings. From high-stress show barns to local rescues, she strives to achieve what she calls a “working relationship” of mutual respect with every horse she works with.
Sharing her experiences and heart-warming stories about her own horses, Hill provides readers with a wealth of information, including:
- How horses and their wild instincts evolved
- How to determine if a horse is misbehaving or not feeling well
- How to assess your horse’s behavior, including common behavioral issues
- How to read your horse’s body language and facial expressions
- How professionals can help us and our horses on the path to behaving well and demonstrating good manners
Whether you’re a new horse owner, a beginner to all things equine, or a seasoned equestrian who’s facing a new problem horse, Did I Really Mean to Buy a Horse? What to Do When Your Horse Is Acting Like a Monster, and When (and How) to Call for Help is the ultimate resource for understanding what your horse is trying to tell you. Communicating with a horse is learning a new language, as Ms. Hill points out, and learning to “speak horse” can take some patience and assistance.
Consider Did I Really Mean to Buy a Horse? What to Do When Your Horse Is Acting Like a Monster, and When (and How) to Call for Help if your horse has a bad reputation due to:
- Any of the endlessly creative bad habits horses can have
Combining Why Does My Horse Act Like This: Understanding Equine Behavior in your New Horse and The Well-Mannered Horse: Developing an Ideal Equine Buddy, this book offers page after page of advice, words of wisdom, and patient encouragement from professional horsewoman Meredith Hill. You’ll also find a plethora of resources to help you:
- Find a trainer, veterinarian, farrier, or behaviorist to help you
- Make good decisions regarding your horse’s behavior
- Feel less intimidated and afraid of your horse’s attitude
- Understand why your horse may be acting up or being rude
- And ultimately, strengthen your relationship with your horse
Training horses isn’t for everyone, but Meredith Hill helps new riders and experienced equestrians alike learn more about their horse in Did I Really Mean to Buy a Horse? What to Do When Your Horse Is Acting Like a Monster, and When (and How) to Call for Help. $0.99 on Kindle.
"Did I Really Mean to Buy a Horse: What to Do When Your Horse Is Acting Like a Monster, and When (and How) to Call for Help" was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on July 12th, 2023. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Non Fiction genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.