Born a Plantagenet Princess, Elizabeth became the first Tudor Queen.
She was the mother of Henry VIII and wife of Henry VII, but who was Elizabeth of York? As the eldest child of King Edward IV, Elizabeth had every reason to expect a bright future until Edward died and her life fell apart. When Elizabeth’s uncle became King Richard III, she was forced to choose sides. Should she trust her father’s brother and most loyal supporter or honor the betrothal that her mother has made for her to her family’s enemy, Henry Tudor? The choice was made for her on the field at Bosworth. Did Elizabeth find happiness with Henry? And did she ever discover the truth about her missing brothers, the lost Princes in the Tower?
Lose yourself in Elizabeth’s world and join her on her journey.
The Plantagenet Embers Series:
- Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen: The Story of Elizabeth of York
- Faithful Traitor: The Story of Margaret Pole
- Queen of Martyrs: The Story of Mary I
- The Last Lancastrian: A Story of Margaret Beaufort (novella)
- Once a Queen: A Story of Elizabeth Woodville (novella)
- Prince of York: A Story of Reginald Pole (novella)
"Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen: The Story of Elizabeth of York (Plantagenet Embers Book 1)" by Samantha Wilcoxson was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on May 13th, 2023. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Womens Fiction genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.