Learn How To Manage Your Social Media and Organize Your Digital world To Connect with Your Inner Self, Control Your Technology, Have More Fun, And re-Discover the Offline World NOW!
Are you sick and tired of digital clutter, increasing world distractions and overwhelming social media pressure?
Have you tried countless other solutions to take back control of your life but nothing seems to work?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to distractions, digital noise and overwhelming social media life and discover something that actually works for you?
If so, then this book is for you.
You see, living distraction-free with organized digital life and better “real” relationships doesn’t have to be complicated/difficult.
Even if you’ve tried other solutions that didn’t work.
The truth is, it’s much simpler than you think.
Amazon Best-selling author, Kai M. Jordan provides you with a step-by-step blueprint and a 21-day plan to Organize Your Digital Life and apply a digital detox without overwhelming yourself with complicated approaches and strategies.
In Organize Your Digital Life, you’ll discover:
– The biggest mistake people make when dealing with their digital life that prevents them from living a focused and healthy life in our noisy world.
– The only 3 steps plan you need to apply today for an organized digital life.
– The 5 ways to live your dream life with worry-free and organized technology in just 21 days.
– The 5 things you should know about the relationship between your mental and physical health.
– Secrets to happier, healthier and stress-free life without sacrificing all your time and mental energy to achieve it.
– What Mark Twain said about the detox concept!
– The best 21-day plan with 6 powerful practical exercises crafted carefully for you using scientifically proven strategies to help you on your journey to control
And so much more…. $0.99 on Kindle.
"Organize Your Digital Life: How to Become a Minimalist “Digitally”, Build Another Brain and Live a Focused Life without Distractions in 21 Days with Practical Exercises" was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on June 29th, 2022. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Non Fiction genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.