An in depth book for all Christians who want to discover what it means to walk out forgiveness the way the bible teaches. You’ll discover the 4 levels of authority and how they’re each tied into forgiveness, and how you can qualify to walk in them. You’ll also learn how to demolish past mindsets and traditions that typically hold believers back from operating in true biblical authority that Jesus intended.
So, if you’re looking to truly understand forgiveness, then this book Restoring Kingly Forgiveness reveals how every Christian can not only walk in biblical authority, but also not allow the enemy to take advantage of them thorough his mindsets to make them ignorant of what Jesus did for forgiveness. In fact, here are a snippet of the things you’ll learn:
– Learn The 4 Levels Of Authority & How To Qualify To Walk In Them
– Confronting Unforgiveness In A Loved One Without Opening The Doorway To Abuse
– The Cost To Walking In True Authority & Dominion
– Actions We Take If They Refuse To Repent?
– Are You Forgiving Things You Ought Not To?
– Ignorance, Old Mindsets, And Renewing Your Mind?
– Establishing & Restoring God’s Holy Pillars (Righteousness & Justice)
… and much, much more!
Free on Kindle.
"Restoring Kingly Forgiveness: 7 Biblical Steps To Walking In True Authority & Power" was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on November 22nd, 2021. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Religion & Spirituality genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.