What takes a book from good to great? And what moves that book from great to magical? The key is capturing the spark that transforms a simple concept into a story people love. In the modern world of literature, books by multicultural authors and/or covering multicultural themes are few. But the need for such books is exponentially growing, creating an opportunity in the marketplace for emerging authors who can write about different facets of the human experience in ways that amuse, educate, and delight readers.
In Spark Magic, How To Write A Multicultural Children’s Book, Donna Beasley takes you step-by-step through powerful storytelling elements. You will learn how to generate engaging ideas, outline your story, create the book you were meant to write, and learn to avoid the pitfalls that hinder story development. This amazing book covers:
• How to find your best idea
• How to establish your character and mission
• How to write a powerful story premise
• Utilizing core story patterns
• The difference between plot and story
• Exploring common story themes
• Incorporating character flaws
• Learning how to show and not tell
• Writing your first draft
• Integration of the Seven Essential Beats in a Storyline
• The role of illustration
• Revising and perfecting your story
• How to design and produce a book cover
• The basics of self-publishing
This book has everything you need to move from the blank page to the place where you hold your published book in your hand and beyond. Most importantly, it provides the inspiration you need to unleash the writer within and write the book you alone were meant to write. It’s time to spark the magic. Free on Kindle.
"Spark Magic: How To Write A Multicultural Children’s Picture Book" was first posted on freebookpromotions.com on November 07th, 2022. Each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle books in the Advice & How To genre as well as all other genres.
Authors: if you would like to see you book promoted on freebookpromotions.com, please visit our book promotions page.